Barrier Film With Finger-Lift Edge
Surface barrier film with unique 3/16” non-adhesive Finger-Lift Edge.
Surface barrier film with a unique 3/16" non-adhesive Finger Lift Edge allows for quick, easy placement and removal of film from either side.
- Disposable film for areas/surfaces that are hard to reach, clean or disinfect
- Light tack adhesive easily attaches to surfaces without leaving residue.
Item # 3716
Barrier Film With Finger-Lift Edge, 4"x6" – Blue
Item # 3717
Barrier Film With Finger-Lift Edge, 4"x6" – Clear
Surface barriers reduce the risk of cross contamination caused by airborne aerosols, splash and spatter. The most common surfaces easily protected by surface barriers are:
1. Touch Surfaces: usually contaminated by staff during a procedure.
2. Transfer Surfaces: not touched directly by the dental staff, but usually contacted by contaminated instruments.
3. Splash, Spatter & Aerosol Surfaces: comprise all surfaces in the operatory not classified as touch or transfer surfaces. Examples include dental chairs, x-ray heads, view boxes, unused countertop areas.
Single-use, protective sleeves for tablet computers
SecureFit Procedural Face Mask - Blue
50 Masks per box
SaniCloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes, Large 6"x6.75"
Effective against 44 micro organisms in 3 minutes including Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal. 160 bloths/tub
SaniCloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes, XL 7.5"x15"
Effective against 44 micro organisms in 3 minutes including Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal. 65 bloths/tub
BIOlogical10, In-Office Biological Indicators
100 Indicators per box
BIOlogical12, Weekly Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring Service
12 weekly test packets / 3 month supply
BIOlogical52, Weekly Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring Service
52 weekly test packets / One-year supply