BIOlogical™12 and BIOlogical™52
Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring Service
BIOlogical™12 and BIOlogical™52 offer everything you need to verify sterilizer performance:
- Automatic e-mail notifications help you keep on top of your regular testing schedule.
- Steam cycle test results in 24 hours once test strips are received at the test labs. Any test failures are immediately communicated to all designated personnel via e-mail.
- Complete sterilization test results are stored within the OnTraQ online compliance management system
- Online documentation of test results via OnTraQ provides a tangible record, as well as a legal document, when proof of sterility must be provided.
- One of the most cost-effective methods of biological monitoring.
- Compatible with steam, dry heat, chemical and eto.
- Highly resistant bacterial spores provide the most reliable method of testing for an effective sterilization cycle.
Rest-assured that OnTraQ will protect you from non-compliance
HealthFirst’s OnTraQ Compliance Management system will keep you informed of all related biological spore testing tasks in your office and the timely completion of these scheduled tasks.
BIOlogical12 Steam Biological Indicators:12 test packets*/box
BIOlogical52 Steam Biological Indicators: 52 test packets*/box
*Each test packet includes 1 test strip & 1 control strip
Single-use, protective sleeves for tablet computers
Confirm ®10 In-Office Biological Indicators
25 Indicators/box (2+ indicators used per test)