Amalgam Waste Recovery
Easy and affordable mail-back program
Stay in compliance with Best Management Practices (BMP) regulations by recovering your amalgam waste properly. Amalgam waste should NEVER be disposed of in red bags, the garbage, or your sink.
- Amalgam Waste Recovery buckets come in three convenient sizes: 1.25 gallon, 3.5 gallon or 5 gallon
- Fill your bucket with your amalgam waste, and when it is full, simply call 800-569-1088 for pickup by UPS at no additional cost to you.
- Acceptable waste items:
- Chair side traps & suction pump filters
- Spent amalgam capsules
- Contact or non-contact scrap amalgam
- Extracted teeth with amalgams (disinfected)
- Meets ADA standard and complies with ANSI 109 requirements
- All waste is properly recycled through a permitted facility
- Free liquids are only permitted in the 5 gallon bucket. For all other sizes, liquids must be in a sealed container prior to placement in the bucket.
Rest-assured that OnTraQ will protect you from non-compliance
By simply using the HealthFirst Environmental line of products, we will provide you free online access to the OnTraQ Compliance Management software. Not only will OnTraQ track all of your waste processing certifications and compliance reports, but it will give you access to a task reminder system which will help your office track your important weekly tasks associated with a quality amalgam waste recovery program.
1-Quart 3 Pack Sharps Management™
1-Quart, 6 Pack Sharps Management™
5-Quart 3 Pack Sharps Management™
5-Quart 6 Pack Sharps Management™
2-Gallon Sharps Management™
2-Gallon 2 Pack Sharps Management™
18-Gallon Sharps Management™