Sure-Check® Sterilization Pouches
Sterilization pouches with built-in internal/external multi-parameter steam sterilization indicators.
The only way to be SURE about sterilization. ISO standards and CDC infection control guidelines make it clear: the only way to be sure an item has been sterilized is to expose it to all 3 sterilization criteria: time, temperature and pressure. Yet traditional sterilization pouches have an external and/or internal Class 1 process indicator that measures only temperature. Sure-Check Pouches with built-in internal/external multi-parameter Class 4 steam sterilization indicators which confirm all sterilization criteria: time, temperature and presence of steam.
For CDC compliance, today more than ever, you need to be sure about sterilization – you need Sure-Check!
- Class 4 internal/external multi-variable indicators only change color when all 3 criteria for sterilization have been met: time, temperature and steam.
- Secure Seal - Heavier seal at chevron for added protection against instrument breaching.
- Medical Grade Paper - Wet strength treated, virgin medical grade paper that meets medical pouch standards.
- Transparent Film - Allows a clear view of the contents as well as the internal indicators.
- Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip - Wider sealing area of strip securely seals pouch and provides sterilization integrity of contents during storage. Contents will remain sterile for an indefinite period of time provided the integrity of the pouch is not compromised.
- Perforated Fold - Allows for accurate folding of adhesive strip to form an airtight seal which maintains the integrity of the pouch during storage after sterilization.
- Complete Film/Paper Separation - The high quality of materials and manufacturing process assures a consistently clean separation (peeling) of the film from the paper, maintaining the sterile integrity of the contents.
- Thumb Notch - Assures easy opening of pouch.
- Corner Tack Seals - Three tack seals on each corner prevent curling and possible separation after sterilization. In addition it prevents the collection of dust and other contaminants in the seal area.
- Meet CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008.
- Meet ISO 11140 and 11607 standards for pouch performance.
- Are tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
- When used in conjunction with weekly biological monitoring, provide the highest level of sterility assurance, unlike traditional sterilization pouches with Class 1 process indicator that measure only temperature.*
- Meet ANSI/AAMI ST79 Comprehensive Guide to Steam Sterilization and Assurance in Health Care Facilities.
- Eliminate the extra step of adding separate multivariable indicators to each pouch.
Single-use, protective sleeves for tablet computers
SecureFit Procedural Face Mask - Blue
50 Masks per box
SaniCloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes, Large 6"x6.75"
Effective against 44 micro organisms in 3 minutes including Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal. 160 bloths/tub
SaniCloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes, XL 7.5"x15"
Effective against 44 micro organisms in 3 minutes including Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal. 65 bloths/tub
BIOlogical10, In-Office Biological Indicators
100 Indicators per box
BIOlogical12, Weekly Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring Service
12 weekly test packets / 3 month supply
BIOlogical52, Weekly Mail-In Sterilizer Monitoring Service
52 weekly test packets / One-year supply