ZOLL AED Plus®
Semi-Automated Defibrillator with Real CPR Help®
The AED Plus is the first and only full-rescue AED that provides Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions. With real-time feedback the rescuer can provide the best manual CPR possible in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The AED Plus also guides rescuers through the complete Chain of Survival helping all SCA victims, not just those who need a shock.
The AED Plus features:
- Real CPR Help® to provide the rescuer audible and visual feedback during CPR, to make sure the compression depth and rate is optimal for patient survival.
- One-piece CPR-D-Padz® (AED electrodes), which are easy to apply, ensure proper electrode placement and help measure the depth and rate of CPR compressions.
- A low cost of ownership. The CPR-D-Padz last five years before they need to be replaced and the AED uses a primary and backup set of off-the-shelf lithium batteries that also last five years.
- FREE onsite assembly and training.
- 7 year warranty (5 years standard plus 2 additional years for online registration)
Here’s what ZOLL has to say about their AED Plus:
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) from HealthFirst include the OnTraQ Quality Refill System, which monitors your AED’s battery and pad expiration dates and replaces them automatically. This ensures that your AED is functional in the event of an emergency. You will be billed for replacement components at the time of shipment.
STEP 1: Start with the ZOLL AED Plus®
One sleeve of Batteries, and Soft Carry Case. Includes LCD screen showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph, Operator's Guide and (5) five year limited warranty on AED.
List Price: $1,699.00
STEP 2: Add ZOLL Pedi-Pads
Pedi•padz II Pediatric Multi-Function Electrodes - Designed for use with the ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator. The AED recognizes when Pedi•padz II are connected and automatically proceeds with a pediatric ECG and adjusts energy to pediatric levels. Twenty four (24) month shelf-life. One Pair.
List Price: $95.00
STEP 3: Add Wall Mounting Bracket
ZOLL AED Mounting Bracket (used to mount ZOLL AED Plus® on the wall)
List Price: $65.00
Zoll AED Plus® Standard Metal Wall Cabinet - Alarmed
Zoll Batteries - Type 123 Lithium Batteries for ZOLL AED Plus®, quantity of ten (10) with storage sleeve
Zoll Medical AEDplus™ Defibrillator CPR-D padz™
CPR-D Padz one piece defibrillation and CPR System with compression, depth and rate sensors. Supplied with gloves, barrier mask, scissors, razor, wet wipe and dry wipe. Five (5) year shelf-life. Special "long-life armor pack" for storage in softpak carry case.