HealthFirst has relaunched healthfirst.com to serve both dental and medical customers with practice readiness and medical emergency readiness solutions. The site redesign reflects the Jan. 1, 2019 consolidation of our medical business—formerly operated as Banyan—with the HealthFirst dental business.
New Features Improve Customer Experience
Designed with user experience and simplicity in mind, the updated site includes:
- New kit purchase programs.
- Dental customers now can purchase emergency medical kits through the Practice Partner Program which offers replenishment of expiring medications, training, and other benefits and resources—all for one flat annual fee.
- Medical customers now can lease a STAT KIT® emergency medical kit through the Emergency Medication Management Program (EMM). For one annual fee, EMM offers medication and device auto-replenishment, replacement of used medications at no charge, and replenishment of expiring medications.
- New medications. As a Verified-Accredited Wholesale Distributor (VAWD), HealthFirst supplies critical medications for medical emergency response in healthcare settings. We now have added 25 new emergency medications for low-unit purchase. Most of the new medications are crash cart staples used for advanced cardiac life support.
- Dental unit waterline treatment and testing. HealthFirst has launched a comprehensive dental unit waterline testing and treatment program, in partnership with Sterisil and Agenics. Learn about the need for safe dental water and upcoming requirements.
- Streamlined crash cart auto replenishment bid request. The new site includes an improved crash cart auto replenishment quote request form pre-filled with common medications.
- Discounts on new ACLS and BLS certification courses. HealthFirst now offers medical customers discounted pricing on accredited ACLS and BLS certification and re-certification courses.
- Simple navigation. Getting around the site is easy with both a global navigation (with pages common to both dental and medical) and category navigation for areas unique to dental and medical areas.
Half Decade of Service to Dental, Medical Customers
For almost 50 years, we have helped dental and medical offices maintain readiness and patient safety by providing solutions that cost-effectively manage the complexities of medical emergency preparedness, infection control, medical waste, and regulatory compliance. Contact HealthFirst for assistance with your office or organization’s needs.