Infection Control Solutions
Patients are aware of the increasing spread of infectious diseases in healthcare settings. As a dental healthcare provider, you know it’s critical to follow effective dental unit waterline management and spore testing protocols to keep patients safe and remain compliant.
Routine, predictable programs keep your staff on top of office site infection issues and ensure you’ll avoid patient impact. HealthFirst offers one-stop compliance solutions that are easy to use with our OnTraq tracking and reporting system.
Dental Unit Waterline Treatment
Be confident that your dental unit waterlines are safe from odor-causing bacteria and exceed current CDC and ADA guidelines with HealthFirst’s dental waterline testing and treatment solutions. HealthFirst has integrated Agenics and Sterisil industry-leading products with OnTraq, the online application, to provide automated reporting, tracking and replenishment.
Sterisil Straw V2 for 365 Days
- Treats water to <10 CFU/ml for 365 days
- Eliminates the hassle of dropping daily tablets or drops
- Installation and replacement take only one minute
Citrisil All-in-One Tablets
- Treat water to <10 CFU/ml
- Includes both the shock and daily maintenance tablets
- Eliminate the need to empty bottles and purge lines at the end of each day
Agenics Water Testing
- Online reports and results archive through OnTraq/li>
- EPA approved method includes TDS and pH results
- All-inclusive test kit makes it easy to collect and submit samples
HealthFirst BIOlogical Autoclave Spore Testing Solutions
The first biological monitoring service designed to make compliance with CDC guidelines simple, routine and foolproof. HealthFirst combines best-in-class spore testing solutions with the OnTraq tracking and reporting system. OnTraq’s smart automation greatly reduces the risks, headaches and costs of infection control and regulatory compliance.
Mail-In Spore Testing Solutions
- 24/7 online access to spore test results
- Automatic email and text alerts
- Practice task management and reporting
In-Office Spore Testing
- Spore growth detection in three to five hours
- Final test results in 10 hours
- Test documentation in OnTraq
Always Up to Date
HealthFirst’s Auto-Replenishment Service uses smart automation to replenish your infection control products on time according to your schedule. Dental offices benefit by saving time, maintaining a regular infection control schedule and gaining peace of mind.
HealthFirst’s practice readiness application reduces the risks, headaches and costs of compliance. It dynamically shows the status of your spore testing results as well as your supply of infection control products. Rely on OnTraq’s smart automation for dashboards, reports and task management.