365DisInFx™ UVC Lighting by GE Current
Backed by Science, Led by Innovation
Introducing UVC lighting by 365DisInFx technology from GE Current, a Daintree company. This innovative UV solution provides protection against contaminants, including SARS-CoV-21, in the air without time and occupancy constraints. This effective, ground-breaking technology leverages decades of UV and LED experience to develop solutions for continuous air disinfection while meeting human exposure standards & guidelines in occupied spaces. Traditionally UVC was only used in unoccupied spaces, but Current’s breakthrough technology allows for use in occupied spaces 24/7.
The UV Technology is:
- Compliant IEC 62471 – Photobiological Safety for Lamps and Lamp Systems standard and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH®) TLVs® guidelines for human exposure to UV.
- Continuous Flexible LED solutions for 24-hour occupancy with UV dosage designed to operate below human health exposure limits1.
- Effective A 4-log reduction against SARS-CoV-2.
- Proven Backed by third-party testing substantiates our claims and validates our predictive models; we continue to expand our testing to verify effectiveness against additional pathogens1.
Use in Any Indoor Space
How it Works
Make an Informed Decision
- UV radiation can pose a risk of personal injury. Overexposure can result in damage to eyes and bare skin. To reduce risk of overexposure, equipment must be installed in accordance with site planning and application recommendations.
- UV solutions are intended for common high traffic spaces and not recommended for dwellings or home use.
- Installation of the devices should be performed by qualified professionals as detailed in Current’s installation guide
- To allow for occupancy, Current products comply with IEC 62471 Photobiological Safety for Lamps and Lamp Systems standard and American Conference of American Hygienists (ACGIH®) TLVs®
- Current’s UV products are meant to be used in conjunction with other protective measures like manual cleaning and the use of proper PPE. They are not a substitute for other measures and will not eliminate risks completely.
- When combining two or more UV solutions, whether from GE Current, a Daintree company and/or other manufacturers, please consult a trained product application representative to ensure the total irradiance (UV dose) does not exceed recommended human exposure limits. To the extent UV solutions are combined, it may affect the deactivation rates. To the extent UV solutions are combined, it may impact inactivation rates.
If you need an installer for assistance in planning, designing or installing your 365DisInFx UVC technology in your facility please contact USIlluminations.
Simplified Management with OnTraq™
As part of your 365DisInFx solution, you’ll have access to HealthFirst’s innovative OnTraq software platform. With OnTraq, we’ll automate and ship the replacement components based on manufacturer recommendations, saving you time and hassle.
Also, access the marketing toolkit providing your practice or facility resources needed to easily communicate the extra steps you’ve taken with 365DisInFx technology to keep your environment safe.
Effective Infection Control Starts Here
Your HealthFirst infection control specialist is ready to help you choose the right UVC solution for your environment and needs. Contact us today (800) 331-1984.
© 2021 Current Lighting Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company and is used under license. Information provided is subject to change without notice. All values are design or typical values when measured under laboratory conditions.
1. Laboratory testing data on file shows that the product is capable of a 4-log reduction in SARS-CoV-2, under laboratory conditions, in 4 hours. This product has not been cleared, approved, or authorized by FDA, but it is being marketed under the FDA’s Enforcement Policy for Sterilizers, Disinfectant Devices, and Air Purifiers.