ActivePure® Provided by HealthFirst
Air Pathogen Reduction Made Simple, Proactive & Continuous
The spread of pathogens indoors by aerosols is a growing concern in all facilities. These aerosols can linger in the air increasing the risk of infection and may not be treated with standard infection control protocols. The need for supplemental infection control solutions can help reduce this risk helping to further protect your patients and staff.
Three Technologies in One Powerful Solution
Phase 1: Patented ActivePure Technology
ActivePure’s patented technology first creates protective molecules that reduce airborne pathogens. These ActivePure molecules are created continuously to constantly fill indoor spaces where they seek out and destroy pathogens. ActivePure is safe for use in spaces occupied by people and pets.
Phase 2: Ionization + HEPA Filter
While ActivePure is proactively working to reduce pathogens found in the environment, the plug-and-play devices utilize internal ionization and HEPA filtration to efficiently trap air particulates and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Once trapped, ActivePure molecules recycle back through the device to destroy any trapped pathogens.
Use in Any Indoor Space
Why ActivePure® Medical Guardian?
Using a proprietary, patented and award-winning advanced technology, ActivePure Medical Guardian continuously produces and propels molecules into occupied spaces where they reduce airborne pathogens2. The ActivePure Medical Guardian has proven efficacy against a broad spectrum of pathogens2 including MS2 bacteriophage RNA virus and erwinia herbicola that are as hard to kill or harder to kill than SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
High Efficacy, Low Maintenance
- Cleared for Medical Purposes, Class II Medical Device1.
- Proven Effective Against a Broad Spectrum of Airborne Pathogens2.
- Achieves up to a 4-5 Log Reduction or 99.99% in as little as 30-minutes3 for MS2 bacteriophage RNA viruses, Phi-X174 bacteriophage DNA virus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Erwinia herbicola.
- Plug and play solution with no installation required and low maintenance.
Research and Test Reports about ActivePure
Contact Me About ActivePure
Call a HealthFirst representative at 800-331-1984 or submit your information and we will contact you within one business day.
Simplified Management with OnTraq™
With the ActivePure Medical Guardian technology, you’ll have access to HealthFirst’s innovative OnTraq software platform. With OnTraq, we’ll automate and ship your ActivePure Medical Guardian replacement components based on manufacturer recommendations, saving you time and hassle.
OnTraq also has a marketing toolkit providing your practice or facility resources needed to easily communicate to your patients.
Effective Infection Control Starts Here
Your HealthFirst infection control specialist is ready to help you choose the right solution for your environment and needs. Contact us today (800) 331-1984.
1. Although Medical Guardian ActivePure has been cleared by FDA for medical purposes, it is not expressly FDA cleared or approved to kill SARS-CoV-2. It is intended to be effective at killing SARS-CoV-2 based on demonstrated effectiveness against viruses that are similar to SARS-CoV-2 (e.g., MS2 bacteriophage RNA virus) and pathogens that are harder to kill (e.g., erwinia herbicola), and it is being marketed for that use in accordance with an FDA enforcement policy.
2. Medical Guardian ActivePure has been shown to be effective against six aerosolized biologics: Staphylococcus epidemeris (Gram +), Erwinia Herbicola (Gram -), MS2 (RNA (RNA bacteriophage) and Phi X174 (DNA bacteriophage); and Bacillus globigii, and Aspergillus niger.
3. Jamie Blarashti, Efficacy of Aerus Medical Guardian Air System against Various Bioaerosols, Aerosol Research and Engineering Laboratories (on file).
4. This product is for medical purposes and it should be used as an adjunct to personal protective equipment (PPE) and other infection control procedures. When using this product, basic safety precautions should be observed, and instructions should be read to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury; the appliance should not be used by children or adults with reduced capabilities. Looking directly at an ultra-violet light may cause permanent damage to the eyes.