BIOlogical™ 12 and BIOlogical™ 52
HealthFirst’s BIOlogical Mail-In Weekly Monitoring System combines best‐in‐class spore testing kits with cloud-based process management technology, preventing unintentional non‐compliance by practice staff.
Biological, Bio12 HealthFirst Mail In Monitoring System, 12 Tests
Biological, Bio52 HealthFirst Mail In Monitoring System, 52 Tests
BIOlogical Mail-in Spore Testing Solutions offer automatic test tracking with minimal effort for the dental office. OnTraq smart automation ensures you get the earliest access to your results. Automatic e-mail notifications help you keep on top of your regular testing schedule.
Create spore testing processes/tasks and assign responsibility. Reminder notifications are sent to staff via email/text to ensure consistent testing and compliance. Spore test results are sent via email and digitally stored in the OnTraq smart automation tracking and reporting system for easy and secure access to a paperless archive from any device with internet access.
- One of the most cost-effective methods of biological monitoring.
- Steam cycle test results in 24 hours once test strips are received at the test labs.
- Test failures are immediately communicated to all designated personnel via e-mail.
- Complete sterilization test results are stored in OnTraq.
- OnTraq documentation of test results provides a tangible record, as well as a legal document, when proof of sterility required.
- Compatible with steam, dry heat, chemical and eto.
OnTraq™ Keeps You Compliant
OnTraq Keeps You Compliant
HealthFirst’s OnTraq compliance management system ensures you are informed of all related biological spore testing tasks in your office and helps you achieve a predictable, routine testing and reporting protocol.