HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P Public Access Defibrillator
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P Public Access Defibrillator with CPR Coaching was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- Lighter (2.4 pounds) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water. It also carries an 8-year unit warranty.
- Uses proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™ Biphasic Technology to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process. Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required.
- Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Cartridge has a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
Physical (With Pad-Pak™ Inserted)
Size: 8.0 inches by 7.25 inches by 1.9 inches (20 centimeters by 18.4 centimeters by 4.8 centimeters)
Weight: 2.4 pounds (1.1 kilogram) including Pad-Pak Battery
Waveform: Self-compensating output pulse envelope biphasic waveform. Optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
Adult: 1. Shock 150J 2. Shock 150J 3. Shock 200J
Pediatric: 1. Shock 50J 2. Shock 50J 3. Shock 50J
New Battery: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
After 6 Discharges: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
Patient Analysis System
Method: Evaluates patient’s ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patient impedance to determine if defibrillation is required.
Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets ISO 60601-2-4 and AAMI DF80:2003
Operating/Standby Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (+32°F to +122°F)
Temporary Transportation Temperature: –10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) for up to two days. Unit must be returned to standby/operating temperature for 24 hours before use.
Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Water Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP56
Altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (0 – 4,575 meters)
Shock: MIL STD 810F Method 516.5, Procedure I (40G’s)
Vibration: MIL STD 810F Method 514.5+. Category 4 Truck Transportation – US Highways Category 7 Aircraft – Jet 737 & General Aviation (Exposure)
EMC: EN 60601-1-2, Second Edition: 2002
Radiated Emissions: EN55011:1999+A2:2001
Electrostatic Discharge RF Immunity: EN61000-4-3:2001 80MHZ-2.5GHZ (10V/m)
Magnetic Field Immunity: EN61000-4-8:2001 (3 A/m)
Aircraft: RTCA/DO-160F: 1997, Section 21 (Category M) RTCA DO-227
Falling Height: 1 meter
Type: Internal Memory
Memory Capacity: 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording
Playback Capabilities: Custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver™ EVO Windows-based data review software
PAD SAM350P: ABS, Santoprene. Printed circuit board with electronic components.
PAD Cartridge: Battery: lithium manganese dioxide
Housing: ABS – electrodes: hydrogel, silver, aluminium and polyester
Pad-Pak — Electrode and Battery Cartridge
Shelf Life: 4 years from manufacture date
Weight: 0.44 pounds (0.2 kilogram)
Size: 3.93 inches by 5.24 inches by .94 inches (10 centimeters by 13.3 centimeters by 2.4 centimeters)
Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
Capacity: Meets ISO 60601-2-4 and AAMI DF80:2003 18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs
Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan® disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device
Placement: Anterior-lateral (Adult); Anterior-posterior (Pediatric)
Active Gel Area: 100cm2
Cable Length: 3.5 feet (1 meter)
Always Up To Date
AED, Heartsine Samaritan® Pad 350P Defib