ZOLL AED Plus® Semi-Automated Defibrillator with Real CPR Help®
The AED Plus is the first and only full-rescue AED that provides Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions. With real-time feedback the rescuer can provide the best manual CPR possible in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The AED Plus also guides rescuers through the complete Chain of Survival helping all SCA victims, not just those who need a shock.
- Real CPR Help® gives the rescuer audible and visual feedback during CPR, so the compression depth and rate is optimal for patient survival.
- One-piece CPR-D-Padz® (AED electrodes) ensure proper electrode placement and help measure the depth and rate of CPR compressions.
- The CPR-D-Padz last five years before they need to be replaced, ensuring a long shelf life.
- AED uses a primary and backup set of off-the-shelf lithium batteries that last five years.
- Free onsite assembly and training.
- Seven-year warranty (five-year standard plus two additional years for online registration)
Always Up To Date
AED, Zoll Plus Defibrillator