Zoll® AED Plus Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator with CPR Coaching and Feedback
The Zoll® AED Plus® provides clear voice prompts as well as a visual and text display to guide users in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed. The AED Plus gives real-time feedback on the rate and depth of CPR compressions. Voice prompts instructs users to press harder if check compressions aren’t deep enough and notifies you when CPR is being done properly. The AED plus uses typical consumer lithium batteries found at most retail locations and features one-piece pads for easy patient placement. Pediatric pads sold separately.
- Real CPR Help® gives the rescuer audible and visual feedback during CPR, so the compression depth and rate is optimal for patient survival.
- One-piece CPR-D-Padz® (AED electrodes) ensure proper electrode placement and help measure the depth and rate of CPR compressions.
- The CPR-D-Padz last five years before they need to be replaced, ensuring a long shelf life.
- AED uses a primary and backup set of off-the-shelf lithium batteries that last five years.
- Free onsite assembly and training.
- Seven-year warranty (five-year standard plus two additional years for online registration)
Always Up To Date
HealthFirst’s Auto-Replenishment Service uses smart automation to track your AED pads and batteries and automatically replenish them on time. Facilities benefit by lowering costs, saving time and gaining peace of mind.
OnTraq, HealthFirst’s online readiness application, reduces the risks, headaches and costs of emergency preparedness and regulatory compliance. Rely on OnTraq’s smart automation for dashboards, reports and task management.