Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training
This video interactive course, including a certificate of completion, is available online 24/7. Annual OSHA training for you and your office staff for $18.95 per person.
- Up-to-date information on how to reduce and prevent exposure to infectious diseases like HIV and
- Covers personal protective equipment, universal precautions, spill cleanup, laundry, needle sticks and more
- Complies with OSHA CFR 1910.1030 requirement
- Three video modules cover the 14 required elements of the BBP Standard
- Complete online in less than 90 minutes
- Learn at your own pace—stop course and return later
- Learning Management Systems tracks your progress and results
- Certificate of Completion available for print or download
- Employer-based access to records so your office can easily document training
Preview The Course
Designed for employees who are exposed to blood, body fluids or other potentially infectious materials.
For information about reduced group pricing, please contact us at 800-331-1984
Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who must receive Bloodborne Pathogens Training?
Any employee whose occupation may expose them to blood, body fluids or any other potentially infectious materials.
How often must I receive this training?
OSHA requires that you receive this training upon assignment and at least annually thereafter.
What do I have to do to successfully complete the training?
This online course features three video modules covering the 14 required elements of the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. You will be asked a short series of questions between each module. To make sure you completely understand the information, you need to get a 100% score to download the certificate.
Learners have two chances to answer each question correctly. Non-graded practice quizzes are provided to help students focus on critical topics. You may repeat the course and/or each module as many times as necessary to achieve the passing score.
Can I operate this online course on my computer system and network?
System Requirements and Links:
• Broadband speeds of 700 KBps or greater
• Adobe® Reader® (v.8 or higher recommended)
• Microsoft® Windows®, 2000 (SP 4), XP (SP 3), Vista, Windows 7, or MAC OS 10.4 or higher
• VGA resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher recommended
• Adobe Flash Player V10.x to view course, Adobe Acrobat Reader to print Certificate
New Training Customer?