Colin® M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor with Sidestream EtCO2
A compact and portable patient vital signs monitor that meets requirements for IV sedation monitoring in the dental office.
Starting at $3,995.00
Real-time monitoring and up to 96 hours tabular trend collection for:
- ECG (with heart-rate, arrhythmia and ST segment monitoring)
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- SpO2 (Nellcor™ OXIMAX™)
- End-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) via sidestream
8.5” TFT LCD display with 3 traces
- Easy-to-use interface
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB port for physiologic trend download
- Battery or AC power operation
- 2 Year warranty
The Colin M30 provides EtCO2 monitoring via the Respironics LoFlo™ sidestream module. The LoFlo Sensor is the ideal low sampling rate capnography solution for monitoring intubated and non-intubated adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. It measures End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate, at a new low sample rate of 50 ml/minute. The module requires no water traps.
The M30 meets the AAOMS requirement for EtCO2 monitoring during IV sedation.
The M30 may be attached to a GCX® roll stand, which allows for easy movement between operatories.
The M30 includes:
- M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
- ECG cable and 3-lead leadwire set
- SpO2 cableNellcor OXIMAX SpO2 finger sensor
- Regular and small adult NIBP cuffs with hoses
- Respironics LoFlo sidestream EtCO2 module
- 5 rolls thermal printer paper
Note: ECG snap electrodes and EtCO2 nasal cannula are required for operation.
AAOMS ParCare 2012, Anesthesia in Outpatient Facility
Requires documentation of continuous monitoring (on 5 min interval), including:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- SpO2 (arterial oxygen saturation)
- Continuous ECG
- End-tidal carbon dioxide (ETCO2 or Capnography)
Monitor, Colin M30 W/ ETCO2