Sharps Mailback Containers
Medical Waste Management
Simply fill your container with regulated medical waste, including red bag and biohazardous waste as well as sealed sharps containers. (No loose sharps in the 8-gallon and 18-gallon containers). When ready, simply use the included prepaid USPS return box to ship it out for environmentally safe processing and disposal.
Sharps Management makes managing your practice’s sharps waste easy.
Price Match Guarantee
OSHA Compliant Containers
No Excess Inventory
No Unscheduled Pickups. On Demand Shipping
By utilizing ground shipping trucks that are already on the roadway, Sharps Management reduces your overall carbon emissions, thereby reducing your environmental impact.
Always Up To Date
OnTraq, HealthFirst’s practice readiness application, uses smart automation to reduce the risks, headaches and costs of managing emergency preparedness, infection control, medical waste and regulatory compliance. It seamlessly links to HealthFirst products, providing updated dashboards, reports and task management.
Put the power to plan in your hands, on the phone or in the office. OnTraq smart automation helps you create a quality sharps management plan.
- Create tasks for sharps waste procedures, and assign them to your team members.
- Track containers as you ship them out, and know when they reach their destination.
- Receive processing certificates and maintain a paperless, digital archive of participation.
Recognized as a preferred product of choice by dentists across the country by:
ADA Business Resources endorses HealthFirst as the exclusive provider of sharps and medical waste mailback disposal services for ADA members, providing them with a comprehensive and cost-effective sharps and medical waste disposal solution when compared to traditional pickup services.
In addition, a growing number of state and local dental associations recommend our Sharps Management product line:
- Idaho State Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Iowa Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Nevada Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Dakota Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Association
- Wyoming Dental Association